Join us to work on Divinity: Original Sin 2, sequel to Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year, which won over 150 awards and nominations with a 94/100 Metacritic rating!
● Creation of textures, materials and shaders.
● Creation of VFX for environment, gameplay, cutscenes, …
● Design and storyboard VFX.
● Implement the VFX in the game while retaining the performance of the game.
● Develop the tools together with the Code Department.
● Work closely with artists, leads, art director and other departments.
● You have at least 3 years’ experience as FX Artist in the video game industry.
● Ability to draw, paint, model & animate.
● Expertise in creating shaders to give an interesting aspect to the materials.
● Expertise in 3DS Max and Photoshop.
● You are able to independently come up with creative solutions.
● You have great attention for detail.
● You have good communication skills.
● You are able to work in a team and receive creative guidance of the Art Director.
● You must be willing to iterate over your work to keep improving the game.
● Can do concept drawing and has 2D drawing skills.
● Experience with the Xbox One and PS4.
● Experience with FumeFX and AfterEffects.
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org with “FX Artist – Ghent” in the Subject.
Submit a CV with a motivational letter in English about yourself, your work and gaming experience, and why you want to work at Larian to email@example.com.
Please provide examples of your past work. English is a working language in our company: be ready for the interview in English.
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel). Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.