Join us to work on Divinity: Original Sin 2, sequel to Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year, which won over 150 awards and nominations with a 94/100 Metacritic rating!
As an Illustrator, you must have a keen understanding of dynamic lighting, form, and color and create AAA pieces that tell stories with your brushwork.
As a part of the publishing team, you will be working in a small team of mixed roles and bring publishing ideas from concept to reality.
● Create memorable and evocative Key Art for our games.
● Work collaboratively with the Publishing team, providing and received detailed feedback.
● Maintain a consistent art style between game assets and the Key Art you create.
● Create promotional art for various projects and events.
● Communicate clearly in all directions.
● You are an accomplished illustrator.
● You are proficient the Adobe Suite.
● Comfortable with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines.
● Passion for making and playing great games.
● Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no oversight or supervision.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Formal Art Education.
● Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia.
● Competitive salary proposal.
● Relocation package to Saint Petersburg.
● Additional medical insurance.
● Employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Russian Federation.
● Comfortable office in the center of Saint Petersburg.
Apply: email@example.com with “Illustrator” in the Subject.
Submit a CV with a motivational letter in English about yourself, your work and gaming experience, and why you want to work at Larian to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide examples of your past work.
English is a working language in our company: be ready for the interview in English.
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel). Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.