Join us to work on Divinity: Original Sin 2, sequel to Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year, which won over 150 awards and nominations with a 94/100 Metacritic rating!
To be successful as a Lead Artist, you must be able to lead teams and demonstrate excellent creative and technical ability. You will be an accomplished production-focused artist with games experience and a proven track record.
● Supervise Art Production from concept art to 3D working with other Team Leads.
● Ensure coherency of multi-discipline content production.
● Create and manage art documentation.
● Support the Art Director.
● Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire game.
● Communicate clearly in all directions.
● You are an accomplished visual artist.
● You are proficient in the major 3D packages: Z-brush, Substance painter/designer, 3dsMAX, Maya 3D, Photoshop.
● Experience in Modular assets creation.
● A proven track record as a multi-discipline Lead Artist.
● A practical understanding of multi-discipline AAA pipelines.
● Ability to communicate effectively between design, art and programming.
● Comfortable with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines.
● Both a conceptual thinker and a detailed designer.
● Passion for making and playing great games.
● Formal Art Education.
● Painting/Drawing Skills.
● Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia.
● Competitive salary proposal.
● Relocation package to Saint Petersburg.
● Additional medical insurance.
● Employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Russian Federation.
● Comfortable office in the center of Saint Petersburg.
Apply: email@example.com with “Lead Artist” in the Subject.
Submit a CV with a motivational letter in English about yourself, your work and gaming experience, and why you want to work at Larian to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide examples of your past work.
English is a working language in our company: be ready for the interview in English.
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel). Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.