With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, and dialogue. Our games offer real choices, and deliver real consequences. We’re now looking for the best and brightest to help us engage with our players through powerful and exciting cinematic scenes.
Learn how to craft engaging game cinematics from the ground up
Develop your technical skills through in-depth training on game engine timeline tools
Embrace your artistic side, learn cinematic fundamentals through lessons and reviews
- Current student with a focus on film, animation, or games
- One or more of the following:
- Timeline tools experience – Unity Timeline Editor / Unreal Sequencer / Adobe After Effects / Final Cut Pro
- Experience building games within a game engine
- Maya or Max animation skills
- An interest in video games, particularly RPGs
- Love of cinematics and film
- Passion for learning, through both hands-on lessons and independently
- Work together with our writers to develop cinematically interesting scenes within a manageable work schedule.
Please supply a showreel demonstrating your current level of competence.
- Film Students – showreel of cinematography & editing skills
- Animation Students – showreel of animation abilities
- Games Students – showreel of games projects
Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia.
Fun Dublin 8 office
Paid internship, work on actual in-game features
2 to 4 weeks of timeline & cinematic training
3 month summer internship, we will work the start and end dates around your university schedule
How to Apply:
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Summer Internship: Cinematic Artist” in the subject line.
Include a CV and a motivational letter in English about yourself, your work and your gaming experience, and why you want to work at Larian.
As communicating in English is a requirement in our company, the interview will be conducted in English.