Join us to work on Divinity: Original Sin 2, sequel to Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year, which won over 150 awards and nominations with a 94/100 Metacritic rating!
As a Video Producer, you’ll be responsible for creating cinematic pre-rendered and in-game trailers based on the game assets as well as direct gameplay capture.
As a part of the Larian Publishing team, you will be working in a small team of mixed roles and bring publishing ideas from concept to reality.
- Working closely with a team to compose and capture video or still images that show off key features, impressive visuals, or specific moments within a game
- Learning and using the tools in Divinity Engine to create custom cinematic content for trailers
- Creating custom content based on the in-game assets to be used in cinematic trailers
- Creating short-form videos for Larian social media and websites
- Pitching ideas for videos and trailers
- Editing videos or image touch-up
- Strong knowledge of composition, cinematography, color, and lighting in visual media
- Background in a technical skill such as 3D modeling, animation, lighting, 3D effects, or cinematography
- Passion for video games and creating video content
- Technically proficient with both PCs and current-gen consoles
- Experienced with video capture and video editing software
- Attention to detail
- Upper-Intermediate English communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia
- Competitive salary
- Additional medical insurance
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code of Russian Federation
- Comfortable office in the center of Saint Petersburg
- Relocation package to Saint Petersburg is available
Portfolio: email@example.com with “Video Producer” in the Subject.
Submit a CV with a motivational letter in English about yourself, your work and gaming experience, and why you want to work at Larian to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide examples of your past work.
English is a working language in our company: be ready for the interview in English.
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel). Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.