Join us to work on Divinity: Original Sin 2, sequel to Gamespot’s PC Game of the Year, which won over 150 awards and nominations with a 94/100 Metacritic rating!
As a Web and Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for all our web based publications. You’ll create assets needed for the websites and social media outlets and will be working within a publishing team of mixed disciplines across multiple timezones.
● Work with the publishing team to redesign Larian websites.
● Support and maintain Larian websites, including Larian.com, divinity.game, DivinityOriginalSin.com, and future projects.
● Publish news items, images, features, and more.
● Manage newsletter concept/design/execution and distribution to our rapidly-growing audience.
● Create a variety of marketing assets and layouts, including, but not limited to screenshots, packaging design, promotion pictures, trade-show booth design, and so forth.
● Fluency with core graphic design principles (type, color, layout, composition, motion graphics) and the confidence to bend design rules when necessary.
● Knowledge of WordPress and other Content Management Systems (CMS).
● Ability to respond to notes and other feedback in a prompt, effective manner.
● Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no oversight or supervision.
● Comfortable with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines.
● Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● 4+ years of either freelance or full-time work with a wide array of design and technical skills in graphic and Web design.
● Any combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described.
● Knowledge of games industry.
● Knowledge of RPGs, modern and old, is a must.
● Fantasy art and UI design experience is a plus.
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Web Designer” in the Subject.
Submit a CV with a motivational letter in English about yourself, your work and gaming experience, and why you want to work at Larian to email@example.com.
Please provide examples of your past work.
English is a working language in our company: be ready for the interview in English.
Note: Applications for this role must include a portfolio/showreel (or link to a portfolio/showreel).
Applications that do not have this information will not be considered.