- Work with the marketing team to redesign Larian websites
- Support and maintain Larian websites, including Larian.com, DivinityOriginalSin.com, DragonCommander.com and future projects.
- Publish news items, images, features, and more
- Manage newsletter concept/design/execution and distribution to our rapidly-growing audience
- Maintain an up-to-date press kit
- Create a variety of marketing assets and layouts, including, but not limited to screenshots, packaging design, promotion pictures, trade-show booth design, and so forth
- Assist as needed with marketing and other company communications that require the written word.
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills
- Fluency with core graphic design principles (type, color, layout, composition, motion graphics) and the confidence to bend design rules when necessary
- Knowledge of WordPress and other Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to respond to notes and other feedback in a prompt, effective manner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no oversight or supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline oriented.
- 4+ years of either freelance or full-time work with a wide array of design and technical skills in graphic and Web design
- Any combination of education, training, and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described
- Knowledge of games industry
- Knowledge of RPGs, modern and old, is a must
- Fantasy art and UI design experience is a plus
Please submit at least ten polished samples at firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating mastery of result-oriented graphic design and web design.
If you do not have professional experience, please submit at least twenty samples.