Today we are very excited to announce Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition for PS4 and Xbox One as well as PC, Mac, SteamOS and Linux.
This isn’t just some patch or minor content update to the game you all know and (hopefully) love; it’s a whole new experience! With controller support, local co-op with split screen, fully voiced characters, a totally reworked story (with a brand new ending), and much more, we’re very proud to finally be able to share what we’ve crafted here at Larian.
In the update video below, Swen reveals a little more about the fantastic new features you can look forward to in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
We’ve also included controller support on PC, so now you can kick back and explore Rivellon from the comfort of your sofa with Steam’s Big Picture. We’ve put a lot of effort into streamlining the experience and have designed a slick, new UI that makes playing with a controller just as intuitive and fun as playing with mouse and keyboard. As well as local co-op, split screen and controller support, the Enhanced Edition also features:
- All characters are now fully voiced by AAA-voice actors
- New quests, new characters, and new content
- Entirely new gameplay modes and character builds
- A heavily rewritten story with a brand new ending
- Massively reworked visuals and sound effects
- The Enhanced Edition will be completely free to everyone who owns Original Sin.
- And much more to be announced in the coming months!
For more information, and not only for Kickstarter backers, please read Kickstarter Update 67 and for a more in-depth view behind the scenes, as always there is Swen’s blog. A website about the Enhanced Edition is being built from the ground up at divinityoriginalsin-enhanced.com