Hot on the heels of the news that Larian Studios and Focus Home Interactive are partnering to bring Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition to Xbox One and PS4, comes the news that Divinity:Original Sin Enhanced Edition will also be released on PC, Mac, Linux & SteamOS as a complete new package – free for existing Divinity: Original Sin owners.
Read about the improvements of the Enhanced Edition, including its reworked storyline, new UI, full voiceovers and dynamic split-screen in Larian’s latest Kickstarter update right here.
Just watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cugQ4pS_zOQ
If you are interested in the background of why Larian Studios is making this Enhanced Edition and why it is more enhanced than your regular enhanced edition, check out Swen Vincke’s latest blog post.
If you want a peek at the Enhanced Edition on E3 2015, contact Tom Ohle of Evolve PR at firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings.
About Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition
Released to overwhelming critical acclaim, reaching nearly a million copies sold and winning over 150 game of the year awards and nominations, Larian Studios’ RPG Divinity Original Sin returns with a host of new and enhanced content for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, SteamOS and Linux in Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition.
The “Best RPG in years” (PC Gamer) receives a full makeover, including – but not limited to – the following exciting additions and tweaks:
- New intuitive user-interface tailored for controllers
- Dynamic split-screen for co-op
- Fully voiced and remastered dialogs with AAA-actors
- Hours of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and a reworked storyline breathe new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.
These are just a few of the many features and additions coming with Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition, to be revealed later!
Easing a new generation into the world of cRPGs, Original Sin – Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn based combat in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen friendly UI.
A whole host of new features arrive in Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, which will be revealed over the coming months; for more information visit the Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition E3 booth for an opportunity to play the new version and talk with the team about what’s to come.
- Hours of new quest and story content with all-new environments, visuals, gameplay tweaks, fully voiced dialogues, and more to be revealed later!
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
Sneak, stab, trip, poison or explode your way through Rivellon in this extended and enhanced version of 2014s PC RPG of the Year, now for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Linux and SteamOS.