- Works closely with Hiring managers and Recruitment Partners on finding talent locally and Internationally.
- Sources suitable candidates through various sourcing channels, face to face + Digital
- Use different platforms, tech and online communities to identify talent; Linkedin, github,games channels etc
- Drafts and sends out engaging recruitment emails to potential candidates
- Promote our employer brand on online and offline platforms.
- Create talent pools for future hiring needs.
- Works closely with the local studio to arrange and attending events
- Builds relationships with local universities, colleges and schools to introduce Larian to future stars
- Run the local intern hiring process
- Works within an international team on a daily basis, spread between multiple studios across the world
- Experience in pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- 2 + years of sourcing experience (Boolean, x-ray searching, Linkedin Recruiter)Strong communication skills
- Experience recruiting either in-house or in an agency
- Experience in finding Game, Tech, Creative or Art talent
- Ability to learn quickly what disciplines do
- Ability to work in a busy (but fun) environment.
- Knowledge of ATS’s like Greenhouse, Lever etc
- Interest in events organizing and enjoyment in face to face networking
- Passionate about Games / Game development
What We Offer
- An international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios around the world, each of which have their own unique qualities, and maintain a small-studio feel
- An open, collaborative environment where ideas are welcome and encouraged
- A managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers at the top of their fields
- Sharing hobbies and passions with likeminded colleagues
- Inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees
- Commitment to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job