- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine
- Provide technical follow-up to the art team
- Find the best tools and methods possible to improve and facilitate the work of the team
- Coach members of the art team to be able to use the tools and methods well
- Act as interlocutor between the art team and the programming team
- Create and maintain technical art documentation
- Initiate and follow up on R&D and Technical pipeline development
- Knowledge and understanding of the art pipeline so you can identify issues and help streamline art asset creation.
- Technically adept so you can support art pipelines with scripting and automation.
- Capable of creating beautiful art.
- Understanding on how to set up a good pipeline.
- Excellent communication skills as you'll be speaking with all levels of the team.
- Write documentation in a way artists understand: you need to talk the same (visual) language.
Nice to Haves
- Artistic skills and understanding of color theory and composition
- Knowledge on the latest advances in procedural content creation
- Experience with Houdini, Substance Designer and Painter
- Notions of HLSL and C# is a bonus
What We Offer
- An international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios around the world, each of which have their own unique qualities, and maintain a small-studio feel
- An open, collaborative environment where ideas are welcome and encouraged
- A managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers at the top of their fields
- Sharing hobbies and passions with likeminded colleagues
- Inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees
- Commitment to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job