Gameplay VFX Artist
- Creation of VFX for gameplay, environments, cutscenes, etc.
- Creation of textures, materials and shaders.
- Design and storyboard VFX.
- Implement the VFX in the game while retaining the performance of the game.
- Develop the tools together with the Code Department.
- Work closely with artists, leads, art director and other departments.
- You have at least 3 - 4 years of experience as a VFX Artist in the video game industry.
- Have worked on at least one shipped console / PC title
- The ability to create Realtime VFX with realistic style
- Ability to draw, paint, model & animate.
- Expertise in creating shaders (node-based material editor).
- The ability to independently come up with creative solutions.
- Great attention for details.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team and receive and implement the creative guidance of the VFX Director.
- You must be willing to iterate over your work to keep improving the game.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Houdini, Maya, Substance Designer.
- Can do concept drawing and has 2D drawing skills.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skill sets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job