Print Thread
E
Edu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hello again,

Sorry for opening another Madora Thread, but I think this will help a lot of people, since it contains only essential information.

The worst of all trophies can be done in less then 1 hour! After my desperate missed try yesterday, I continued my research on the internet and found this:

You will only battle once against the invading Orcs in front of Cyceal, the first encounter with Leandra can be skipped with Walk in Shadows.

- beginn a new game on easy

- you need a Scoundrel / Hydrosophist with: Walk in Shadows + Rain (you have to cross burning ground on the way to Silverglen)

And a whatever class with Charm + Politician talent (a few rock paper scissor dialogs)

- couldn't be bad to get 1350 gold by sneaking, stealing and selling for Archibalds troll toll ;o)

- you get Madora

- you do just the following 5 conversations in this order:

1. Thelyon and the healing stone
2. homestead (after return, you get the first pyramid from Ahru, get the second as well, which makes traveling for the rest of the group possible)
3. charming orc no kill
4. east gate, female soldier about the ballista (zapper thing)
5. grieving orc

- then go to cemetery talk to Eglandaer and follow him to the King Crab Inn. Talk to him about Victoria, then with your partner to get forgiving trait.

- sneak to hunters edge. (Long way, Silverglen desert and goblin village)

- go to Norok and voila Bling Bling, just got it.

Good to know: Local Co-Op gives this Trophy to BOTH players!

With a bit trial and error (hadn't Rain with silly me.. , got on the burning ground and got spotted once) my try took about 1:06h! Absolutely easy going! =oD

For source hunters, the origin source for this edited little guide can be found here:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...nhanced-edition/278920-sister-mercy.html

Now Finished!

Last edited by Edu; 13/02/16 09:07 AM. Reason: Finally Finished
E
Edu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
After getting this Trophy I finally understand the logic behind Madora.

She is build in 2 ways:

1.Her attitude which makes her being merciless which will be negated with the forgiving trait.

2. Her personal believes (paranoid) which is stacked by 5 Stages and with each CORRECT answer in her personal dialogs you can negate 1 negative point towards trustfull (as I would call it)

With this in mind, the "famous" list with the 11 points contains definitely 3 WRONG answers and can only succed if followed by 100% or missing out the WRONG answers.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard