Associate Producer - Programming
- Handle the technical issues that come with developing and releasing a game on multiple platforms.
- Assist with the creation, estimation, and tracking of issue management.
- Assist with monthly reports to internal management, in cooperation with leads and directors.
- Manage any outsourcing needs and budget where applicable. Help your assigned teams to achieve their quality goals within the given timeline.
- Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- Help create and implement processes that will improve quality and efficiency.
- Communicate effectively with third parties, internal management and team leads.
- Schedule meetings and reviews, track changes and feedback.
- Take comprehensive notes and distribute to team members and partners.
- Assist the production and publishing teams where necessary
- Assist with release management and corresponding pipelines.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production/development role.
- Able to communicate effectively with art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel.
- Understand creative/design schedules, timelines, and achievements.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Creative problem-solver
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, energized, and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Devote yourself to maintaining a positive work environment.
- Be willing and able to travel to our different studios and partners
Nice to haves
- Experience releasing games on Playstation, XBOX and Steam.
- Experience with Jira and Jenkins.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job