With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We’re now looking for Lighting Artists to work with our Cinematics team!
Cinematic Lighting Artist
- Work with art leads and the art director to create compelling lighting for a variety of environments while maintaining a consistent style throughout the game
- Work closely with the art, tech art, and cinematic departments to conceptualize and implement real-time lighting solutions that satisfy both aesthetic and gameplay objectives
- Anticipate and work well within different production and technical constraints and understand the budgeting restrictions associated with them
- Create, maintain, and communicate documentation for lighting guidelines and implementation techniques
- Author post processing effects such as color grading, exposure, tone mapping, bloom, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years experience lighting a variety of in-game environments
- A portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates a keen eye for detail and the ability to use light, shadow, and color to create a variety of tones and moods
- Thorough understanding of real-time lighting techniques (including vertex lighting, dynamic lights, Physical Based Material authoring HDR, and pre-baked light map solutions)
Nice to haves
- Experience with DaVinci Resolve Studio
- Experience with live action lighting and post processing
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job