After the early-access launch of Baldur’s Gate 3 on Steam last year, Larian Studios are creating a new in-house function that focuses on game data and analytics. This Data Analyst would help us calibrate with our audience, and allow us to constantly improve Baldur’s Gate 3 throughout its development.
This person would be based in our St. Petersburg Studio, and would be reporting remotely to the Design team.
- Champion game data analytics at Larian Studios.
- Analyse and interpret player data to help us improve our balancing and design choices.
- Collect insights and compare to user feedback that we’re seeing on the forums.
- Create and refine data tracking tools for upcoming patches.
- Summarise data insights and deliver high-level summaries to your colleagues and leadership team.
- Answer design and production questions by interpreting game data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of data analytics best practices and use.
- Fluency in English as it is our business language.
- Experience of interpreting data and insights at a games company.
- Need to be proficient with AWS.
- Ability to build interactive and non-interactive graphs / visualisations with data from Amazon Athena.
- Experience with game design is a plus.
- Ability to read C++ code is a plus.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skill sets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job