The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017 is working on new projects and looking for new talents. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure.
Character Artist - Internship
- Create 3D character models in Z-brush and Maya, bake lowpoly models, create UVs and texture them with Substance Painter (or equivalent 3D or 2D packages).
- Work with other departments (animation/design) so character models follow technical guidelines, and processes and tools can be improved.
- 3D character artists are responsible for creating: humanoids, monsters, animals, clothing, armor, weapons, and much more.
- Strong traditional drawing skills, knowledge of human anatomy, excellent feeling for shape, colour, lighting and composition.
- A strong interest in medieval/fantasy/steampunk characters and environments.
- working in game editors like Unreal/Unity on personal projects
- Good communication skills, able to work in a team and take creative input from the art director and lead.
- Proficient written English
Nice to haves
- You have a talent for concept drawing and 2D drawing skills.
- You have participated in art competitions.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job