With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games.
We are now looking for a Larian wide HR Manager to oversee and develop ongoing people strategies and be the go to person for everything HR Management for our 7 studio locations. You will help our leaders and staff understand best practice and develop procedures as Larian grows.
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies and initiatives aligned with Larian’s environment, goals and ethos.
- Develop and implement HR systems and procedures across the organization
- Manage the employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement and motivation of Larian staff
- Oversee performance, development, and the compensation review process
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure strategies and processes remain aligned with the company’s talent management and workforce plans to enhance employee engagement and sustain business growth
- Provide HR support and consultation to the business. Answering employee and manager questions about HR programs and other HR-related items
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local, global, and federal employment laws; maintain and store records judiciously and securely
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Being up to date with an understanding of current pay rates, benefits and industry trends.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, strong collaboration, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Used to working for fast growing companies
- Demonstrable ability to own, execute and deliver on short- and long-term projects
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skill sets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job