With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering
high-quality role-playing games. To support the further expansion of our global finance team based in Gent-Belgium, we are currently looking for a GL Accountant.
- Responsible for the monthly closing of a number of legal entities within the group, incl. operational tasks such as registering AP invoices, invoicing, bank reconciliations and VAT returns.
- Prepare the monthly closing and corresponding balance sheet and P&L reviews (local GAAP and IFRS).
- Assist in preparing monthly consolidated reports.
- Involved in different projects for finance related matters, such as further rollout of our global ERP system.
- Assist in daily cash and treasury management.
- Prepare and assist during year-end audit or any other audit activities.
- Thanks to your past experiences, you are able to improve the accounting & administrative processes.
- At a later stage, the management of a small team can become part of your responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree in accounting & tax.
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a finance function within an international and fast-growing environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, any other language is a plus.
- Have an interest in systems (Oracle Netsuite, PowerBI, AllMyBanks) and technologies and have a working experience with ERP systems.
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, eager to contribute and learn.
- The proven ability to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment.
- Good communicator.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job