With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We are now looking for a Gameplay QA to help test and improve our games.
Junior Gameplay QA
- Test new builds to ensure the stability of the game.
- Look for gameplay and other issues.
- Working with checklists and design documentation.
- Testing various platforms and services.
- Basic usage of repository (P4) and debug tools.
- Provide feedback on various game aspects.
- Follow priorities given by QA Lead to ensure current team-wide goals are met.
- Report bugs, validate bug correction.
- Assure follow-up of tickets during different production phases.
- Manage the bug tracking system (Jira).
- The first line of support for the production team with regard to any technical or gameplay issues.
- Working closely with the QA Team and other departments.
- Passion for video games.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of game production pipeline and tools.
- Good judgement to estimate the significance and consequences of the bugs.
- Rigorous and methodical, autonomous and resourceful approach.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job