With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017, is working on new projects and looking for new talents.
We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles and dialogue. To take our player engagement to new and greater heights, we need your help. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure and are now looking for a 3D Character Artist for our Saint Petersburg studio.
3D Character Artist
- Create 3D character models in Zbrush and Maya
- Bake Low Poly models
- Create UVs and texture them with Substance Painter (or equivalent 3D or 2D packages)
- Work with other departments (Animation / Design) so character models follow technical guidelines, and processes and tools can be improved
- 3D character artists are responsible for creating: humanoids, monsters, animals, clothing, armor, weapons, and much more
- Mentor juniors to improve their skills
- 3+ years experience in video game industry
- Strong traditional drawing skills, knowledge of human anatomy, excellent feeling for shape, colour, lighting and composition
- A strong interest in medieval/fantasy/steampunk characters and environments.
- Experience with working in game editors like Unreal/Unity
- Good communication skills, able to work in a team and take creative input from the art director and lead
- Upper-intermediate English
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job