Larian’s vast and engaged audience, as well as their dedicated team of developers, need your help to bring exciting and engaging content to mobile and web platforms. At the cutting edge of publishing and working with platforms such as Google Stadia, consoles, PC, and more in the future, Larian’s publishing team needs a creative and driven individual keen build tools that allow our players to engage with us in new and unique ways.
- Work with the publishing team to execute and implement creative solutions within iOS, Android, and social media tools.
- Assist in web development and management
- Create new and original iOS and Android apps from conception to fruition
- Long term engagement and focus within the video games industry
- Expertise in developing fully featured native mobile applications for iOS &/or Android
- Expertise in Objective-C, Java
- Swift or functional programming is a plus
- Have some knowledge of PHP
- Good understanding of web services, networking and standards (HTTP, RESTful, JSON)
- Solid software engineering skills; being comfortable with software design, coding, algorithms and data structures
- Basic UI design and UX flow are a plus
- A portfolio or examples of apps you have published to the app store
- Source code management (Git, Bitbucket)Basic understanding of game development
- Experience in game development is a plus
- Good spoken and written English is necessary
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job