With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We strive to engage our players on every level and Producers at Larian play a big part in this. We are now looking for an Associate Producer to work with our Cinematic Animation and Post Teams!
Associate Producer - Cinematic Animation and Post Teams
- Guide the cinematic animation team and post teams, through establishing communication pipelines, removing blockers, communicating across teams, and creating detailed schedules that account for myriad dependencies
- Generate easily digestible schedules that are consistently communicated out
- Run the creation, estimation, and tracking of tasks and bugs
- Manage any outsourcing needs and budget where applicable
- Help your assigned teams to achieve their quality goals within the given timeline Identify, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks
- Create and implement processes that will improve quality and efficiency
- Communicate effectively with third parties, internal management and team leads
- Schedule meetings and reviews, track changes and feedback
- Take comprehensive notes and distribute to team members and partners
- Assist with release management and corresponding pipelines
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a production role.
- History of shipping engaging titles alongside creative teams
- Autonomous, you are running the team alongside the lead, you make the plans
- Hands on, you know how your team does their work
- Experience running an animation team or comparable experience
- Solution oriented. Always driving to make the best game possible Able to communicate effectively with writing, art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel
- Understand creative/design schedules, hurdles, timelines, and achievements.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English. Hands-on attitude
- Creative problem-solver. Self-reliant. Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, energized, and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Jira or comparable tracking software
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job