The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017 is working on new projects and looking for new talents. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure.
Environment Artist - Internship
- Creating the ingame assets following the guidelines, with or without concept art. (assets involved: Trees, rocks, vegetation, props, furniture, houses, castles, weapons,…)
- Creating and Baking Highpoly models, created in 3DS max or Maya / Z-brush and texturing them in substance painter (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs). Both organic and hard surface.
- Work together with the other departments to supply the designers’ needs and streamline the tools and processes.
- An interest in Medieval/fantasy/steampunk characters and environments.
- Able to produce interesting looking assets within different styles, depending on the project, even when there is no concept art available.
- Good communication skills, able to work in a team and take creative input from the Art Director.
- Excellent feeling for shape, colour, lighting and composition. Both at Object level as at Scene level.
- Expertise in creating modular set pieces like walls, stairs, houses, etc.
- Expertise in creating shaders to make interesting looking materials.
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia.
- Inheritance of a totally awesome, multidisciplinary and crazy talented team to grow with.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job