- Ensure accurate and timely periodic closings and review general ledger on a monthly basis;
- Own daily bookkeeping accounts payable and receivables, payroll booking, payment administration, assistance with end-of-month closing, tax and audit preparation, and other related duties as assigned;
- Coordinate and create consolidated financial statements;
- Responsible for the accuracy, consistency and timeliness of the financial analysis and reporting;
- Produce financial forecasting and budgeting;
- Make and implement recommendations to improve accounting, finance and cross-departmental processes and procedures and assist the associated implementation and features to enhance the workflow;
- Responsible for treasury and FX management.
- Maintain relationships with banks, accounting and audit partners.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position within an international environment;
- Self-motivated and analytical mindset;
- Ability to work independently and to coach other team members;
- Excellent problem-solving skills (detection, solutions, optimization
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English – both written and verbal;
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Advanced Excel modelling skills with experience of managing large and complex data sets.
Nice to haves
- Be a gamer or have an active interest in games;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks effectively;
- Experience with the implementation of new software;
- Experience of data visualization packages such as Power BI.
- Work within an international Larian Studios team, spread between Belgium, Canada, Ireland and Russia.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Full time permanent position.
- Inheritance of a totally awesome, multidisciplinary and crazy talented team to grow with.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job