With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games.
Our Gent Studio is now on the lookout for a Head of Studio to take on Operational, Project and Leadership duties. The studio consists of high performing Programmers, Producers, Artists, Animators, Scripters and QA who are super passionate about delivering amazing RPG experiences for players.
Head of Studio - Gent
- Operational Management of the Ghent studio Project and budget management
- Manages the team directly - daily management and motivation of team members with project managers.
- Mentorship and coaching of staff, including overseeing new employee on-boarding and career development
- Recruit, interview, select and hire the appropriate number of employees based on the growth plan
- Ensure team harmony, team health and a vibrant, fun but productive studio
- Be a strong advocate of the Larian culture and live by Larian’s values
- Closely cooperate and communicate transparently with the headquarters and other studio heads
- Liaise with local authorities to ensure the studio is always in line with local laws and regulations
- Be the face of the studio
- Experience working in a Head of operations, General manager or Country Manager role
- Leadership experience working with diverse teams
- Project Management, Coaching \ Mentorship or Project Delivery experience
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing solid relationships internally and externally
- Experience working with international teams
- Some Knowledge of Legal, HR and budget management Understanding of Game or Product development life cycles
- Player and People-focused
- Able to independently make decisions
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
Nice to haves
- Passionate about games and RPGs
- Experience working in the games industry
- Previous role as a Producer, Programmer, QA, or Designer
- Experience working for international companies, preferably having a work experience abroad
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skill sets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job