With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017, is working on new projects and looking for new talents.
We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles and dialogue. To take our player engagement to new and greater heights, we need your help. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure and are now looking for a UI Programmer for our Saint Petersburg studio.
- Work on all aspects of UIs/UX of the RPG: design, development and support
- Work closely together with the other departments to implement the needed UI elements and controls
- Work together with the UI designers on the in-game UI/UX
- Write robust and maintainable code
- Be an active participant in the design and production of the game — technical side of creative team!
- Mentor team members and support the Lead
- 5+ years game development experience
- Expert in C++
- Excellent feel for RPG systems and UI/UX in general
- Open-minded, willing to experiment and iterate over a specific feature
- Ability to think like a designer to create polished UI
- Upper-intermediate English
- You are a team player and willing to take responsibility and learn new things
- Passion for making and playing great games
- Excellent software design and problem-solving skills
- Excellent software debugging skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience in WPF, XAML and UI programming
- Strong background in RPGs
- Shipped game/console titles
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job