With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017, is working on new projects and looking for new talents.
We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles and dialogue. To take our player engagement to new and greater heights, we need your help. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure and are now looking for a 3D Environment Artist for our Saint Petersburg studio.
3D Environment Artist
- 3D model props and assets with Maya and 3ds Max
- Sculpt High Poly 3D assets with Zbrush
- Baking High Poly models to Low Poly ones
- Optimizing your assets for modern day games and engines
- Make PBR textures with Substance Designer and Painter
- Create Modular Tilesets for buildings
- Work together closely with the concept and design team
- Level decoration and lighting
- 3+ years experience in video game industry
- A good artistic eye
- A good technical understanding of 3D and the optimizations that have to be made for games
- Proficient in programs like Maya, 3ds Max, Zbrush and Substance Painter
- Experience in game engines similar to Unreal engine, Unity etc (we have our own engine)
- Able to decorate and light 3D environments
- Upper-intermediate English, we're an international studio with departments all over the world
- Able to communicate well with other people in your team and other departments, even if they are not in the same studio
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job