The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017 will be looking to grow in anticipation of upcoming projects, most notably Baldur’s Gate 3, and is looking for new talent to swell the ranks. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure.
- Creating the ingame assets following the guidelines, with or without concept art. (assets involved: Trees, rocks, vegetation, props, furniture, houses, castles, weapons,…)
- Creating and Baking Highpoly models, created in 3DS max or Maya / Z-brush and texturing them in substance painter. Both organic and hard surface.
- Work together with the other departments to supply the designers’ needs and streamline the tools and processes.
- Mentor Junior and Intermediate Artists
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the video game industry
- A strong interest in Medieval/fantasy/steampunk environments.
- Able to produce interesting looking assets within different styles, depending on the project, even when there is no concept art available.
- Good communication skills, able to work in a team and take creative input from the Art Director.
- Excellent feeling for shape, colour, lighting and composition. Both at Object level as at Scene level.
- In-depth technical understanding of 3D art and optimizations
- Solid understanding and experience using game engines such as Unity or Unreal.
- Proficient written and spoken English
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job