With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. Larian is now looking for a Cinematic Sound Designer on a 12 month contract.
Cinematic Sound Designer - 12 month contract
- Design and mix high-quality sound effects, dialogue and music. Stereo and 5.1 surround
- Implement sounds in both linear and in-game cinematics - Work together with the Larian Studios audio team.
- Record and create new sound effects and ambient tracks on demand.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the audio production pipeline.
- Active communication with multiple development departments to ensure that all sound needs are covered, at industry-leading quality levels.
- Minimum one shipped video game as a sound designer. Experience with Wwise.
- Experience with in-engine Cinematics.
- Experience with Dialog, music and sound effects in 5.1 Good written and verbal communication skills (part of the work-flow communication will be done online, in English).
- Attention to detail as well as an excellent global vision for linear media support.
- Fast learner, who feels equally comfortable learning from other team members as sharing his/her knowledge with them.
- Organized and adaptable. Available to work in the office of Larian Studios in Dublin, Ireland.
Nice to haves
- Experience with Reaper
- Experience with music implementation.
- Passionate gamer.
- Experience for AAA Games, TV or Films is appreciated.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you
Apply for this job