With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering
high-quality role-playing games. To support the further expansion of our global finance team based in Gent-Belgium, we are currently looking for a Financial Accountant.
- You will be responsible for thedaily operational accounting of a number of legal entities within Larian group;
- You will follow-up on the administrative and fiscal compliace according to local legislations and prepare the monthly closing and corresponding balance sheet and P&L review;
- Involved in preparing monthly consolidated reports (support to the Financial Controller);
- Involved in different projects for finance related matters, such as further rollout of our global ERP system;
- Assist in daily cash and treasury management;
- Preparation of and provide support during year-end audit or any other audit activities.
- Installing standardization of our work methods and implement improvements to the financial & administrative processes.
- At a later stage, the management of a small team can become part of your responsibilities.
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting & tax.
- You have 5 - 8 years of relevant experience in a finance function within an international and fast-growing environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, any other language is a plus.
- A good affinity with systems and technologies (knowledge of Oracle Netsuite is considered as a plus).
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- A healthy passion for numbers and finance.
- You’re flexible and a problem solver, eager to contribute and learn.
- Loving the challenges and atmosphere of a dynamic and changing environment.
- Good communicator.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job