With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We strive to engage our players on every level and Producers at Larian play a big part in this. We are now looking for a Producer to work with our Animation and Tech Animation teams!
Producer - Animation
- Guide the animation team, through establishing communication pipelines, removing blockers, communicating across teams, and creating goal-oriented sprints
- Generate easily digestible sprints that are consistently communicated out
- Run the creation, estimation, and tracking of tasks and bugs
- Manage any outsourcing needs
- Help your assigned teams to achieve their quality goals within the given timeline Identity, communicate, and help resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks
- Help identify processes that will improve quality and efficiency
- Communicate effectively with third parties, internal management, and team leads
- Schedule meetings and reviews, track changes and feedback
- Take comprehensive notes and distribute them to team members and partners
- Autonomous, you are running the team alongside the lead, you make the plansHands on, you know how your team does their work
- Experience running a creative team or comparable experience
- Solution-oriented. Always driving to make the best game possible
- Able to communicate effectively with writing, art, design, engineering, audio, and QA personnel
- Understand creative/design schedules, hurdles, timelines, and achievements.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English. Hands-on attitude
- Creative problem-solver. Self-reliant.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, energized, and rapidly changing environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Devote yourself to maintaining a positive work environment
- Be willing and able to travel to our different studios and partners
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and a passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job