With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We are now looking for Graphics/VFX Programmer for our Quebec City Studio!
- Develop and maintain all VFX and Art tools
- Integrate VFX team requests and assist with implementing specific targets they want to achieve
- Work with Art/VFX teams across our 4 locations
- Work together with other departments to implement new engine and editor features.
- Identify and solve problems in our content creation workflows and pipelines.
- Actively participate in finding the best solution for new engine and tools features.
- Design, implement and maintain user interfaces.
- 3 years’ C++ experience. Thorough knowledge of C++ (11, 14)
- Strong technical background (bachelor’s degree or corresponding experience).
- Good written and spoken English. Passion for making and playing great games.
- Experience with graphics APIs. Experience with a wide range of CPU and GPU profiling tools.
- Experience with particle system algorithms, including GPU particle implementations.
- Excellent knowledge of shading languages and experience with writing complex GPU algorithms using shading languages.
- Multi threading should be second nature.
- Excellent software design and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent software debugging skills.
- You are a team player and willing to take responsibility.
Nice to haves
- C# experience
- Shipped game/console titles
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job