- Gather requirements for tools and automated tests in collaboration with QA leads and team members.
- Build custom tools to facilitate better QA debugging; create and maintain documentation about these tools.
- Develop automated tests to run on all platforms (PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox).
- Assist with improvements to QA pipelines and reporting.
- Maintain existing tools and provide support to those using them.
- Assist in setting up automated build uploads to GoG and Steam.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the testing pipeline.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of C++ and Visual Studio LUA scripting experience
- Experience working with or in QA
- Experience in the creation of automated tests, and a relevant language (Gherkin for Cucumber, for example)
- Experience in maintaining automation systems
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of game development
- Experience with the DOS2 engine
- Experience with platform back-ends
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job