With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, dialogue – and our user interface. To build on our success and further improve our players’ enjoyment of our games, Larian Studios is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer.
Senior UI/UX designer
- Work with the UI team and department leads to ensure that the interfaces are in line with the theme of the project, efficient, and consistent
- Create wireframes, prototype, and documentation to convey your ideas before implementation
- Communicate with different disciplines to improve the presentation of in-game features
- Pushing the limits on UI/UX design, visually and technically
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems in collaboration with design
- Providing feedback, collecting feedback, and applying it as intended by the creative director and design lead
- Simultaneously develop interfaces for PC, controller, and touch controls to the highest possible standards
- Demonstrable experience working with other disciplines to develop UI features for complex systems
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Axure, Balsamiq, Adobe XD
- Excellent skills in designing and creating visual assets
- Strong understanding of UX design processes and game design
- Have shipped at least two console and/or PC titles, preferably in the RPG or strategy genres
- More than familiar with the RPG genre and have played many RPGs extensively and critically
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Please submit examples of your past work
Nice to have
- Noesis programming/production experience.
- RPG interface design and production experience.
- Experience with usability testing
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job