With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, and dialogue. To be successful as a Art Lead, you must be able to lead teams and demonstrate excellent creative and technical ability. You will be an accomplished production-focused artist with games experience and a proven track record.
- Supervise Art Production from concept art to 3D working with other Team Leads
- Ensure coherency of multi-discipline content production.
- Create and manage art documentation
- Support the Art Director
- Apply and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire game
- Communicate clearly in all directions.
- You are an accomplished visual artist
- You are proficient in the major 3D packages: Z-brush, Substance painter/designer, 3dsMAX, Maya 3D, Photoshop
- Experience in Modular assets creation.
- A proven track record as a multi-discipline Lead Artist.
- A practical understanding of multi-discipline AAA pipelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively between design, art and programming.
- Comfortable with rapidly changing requirements and tight deadlines.
- Both a conceptual thinker and a detailed designer.
- Passion for making and playing great games.
Nice to haves
- Formal Art Education
- Painting/Drawing Skills
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job